International Christian ex-gay ministry affiliated to Homosexuals Anonymous
Miserere Nobis (German Catholic Ministry)
Folgende Punkte beschreiben unsere Tätigkeit und unsere Überzeugungen:
- Wir sind katholisch.
- Als solche sind unsere Grundlagen die Heilige Schrift, das Lehramt und die Tradition der Kirche sowie der Katechismus der Katholischen Kirche.
- Trotzdem sind wir eine unabhängige Organisation.
- Unser Auftrag ist es, Katholikinnen und Katholiken mit ungewollten gleichgeschlechtlichen Neigungen eine helfende Hand anzubieten.
- Wir betreiben keine Therapie, sondern bieten Seelsorge, Einzel- und Gruppenberatung, Seminare und Informationen für Interessierte an.
- Wir sind hierfür bestrebt, uns laufend fortzubilden.
- Wir sehen uns solidarisch mit ähnlichen Einrichtungen ("Ex-Gay Ministries").
- Bei Bedarf werden wir auch in der Öffentlichkeit tätig.
- Wenn möglich, versuchen wir auch den Kontakt zu uns bekannten Priestern zu vermitteln.
New Pathways, Inc
P O Box 2516
Springfield, Ohio 45501-2516.
A ministry to the homosexual community. Freedom from the power of homosexuality is possible. Group and individual counseling available. All contact information is kept confidential.
Has been created to be a haven where anyone can come to find growth and healing. The basic concepts of love expressed by God to his children on earth, in the person of Jesus Christ, were revealed by His ability to meet with any person and extend healing for any problem, spiritual, mental or physical. Without regard to social status, or past failures He touched all who came to Him.
He saw every man for what he could become, not what he appeared to be. He allowed time for growth and through gentle understanding,
All who came to him, with a willing heart, were restored to the image of the Creator. The hungry were fed. The sick were healed. Those who had given up all hope were restored and brought back into fellowship with their Creator and their brothers and sisters.
The Hearts of the Fathers Fellowship will attempt to reach out to all who come to us using the same principles.
Pastoral guidance, step group support and seminar presentations covering as many aspects of growth as possible are available.
No one expressing a desire to find growth and healing will be excluded. The acceptance found only in the family of God will be shared and the presence of the Holy Spirit will touch all who are willing.
Restored Hope Network (Facebook)
Restored Hope Network (Homepage)
From their homepage: "Restored Hope is a membership governed network dedicated to restoring hope to those broken by sexual and relational sin especially those impacted by homosexuality. We proclaim that Jesus Christ has life changing power for all who submit to Christ as Lord; we also seek to equip the church to impart that transformation."
Parents and Friends of Ex-gays and Gays
c/o Church of St John the Baptist
210 West 31st Street
New York, NY 10001
212-268-1010 Affiliated with the Roman Catholic Church
Courage Latino: http://couragelatino.org/
307 West 200 South Suite 4006
Salt Lake City UT 84101
800-391-1000 Affiliated with the Mormon Church
Mastering Life Ministries
"Teaching People How to Heal Sexual Brokenness"
One By 1
Affiliated with the Presbyterian Church USA
Odwaga (Poland. Catholic)
Pascha (Poland. For young men)
Anonimowi Seksoholicy (Poland: Sexaholics Anonymous)
Same-sex Lust Recovery in Sexaholics Anonymous (SA) (Poland)
Joela 2:25 (Poland)
core issues (UK)
Alpha Ministries (Spanish/English)
My name is Kyle Rigsby and I am a counselor at the Center for Relational Healing in Brentwood, TN. I just wanted to introduce myself to you and let you know what I focus on in case you need a referral source. I work with individuals of all ages and primarily focus on trauma work. I have advanced training in EMDR and have spent the last few years primarily doing this type of therapy. If you would like more information on me, feel free to click on my website listed below. There, you will find a short video of me and plenty of biographical information about me. If you have any questions for me or would like to contact me, please don't hesitate to do so. If you refer someone to me, which I would greatly appreciate, feel free to give them my cell number or direct them to my website. All of my contact information is listed below.
Kyle Rigsby, LPC-MHSP (temp licensed)
email@example.com - counseling e-mail
http://www.psychologytoday.com/ (profile under "find a therapist")
- via facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Awsam-Wasfy/71702661448
- blogger : http://awsamwasfy.blogspot.com/
- The Healing Love book blogger : http://thehealinglove.blogspot.com/
- Or you can request his books, publications from Ophir (Jordan/Egypt): http://www.ophir.com.jo/content/awsam-wasfi
Dr.Tarek M. Nassar